5 Tips to Make More Money Taking Surveys in Australia
If you want to get paid to do surveys, I have come up with some useful tips, that will help you immensely when setting up your survey accounts and make more money taking surveys in Australia. You don’t have to live by these rules, but I certainly think they will aid you to more success with surveys, and also more money. If you think there is anything else that could be added to this list, I’m all ears!
- Create a New Email Account for Survey Purpose Only: I strongly suggest making a new email account, just for signing up to do your surveys. As you will be getting a lot of emails frequently, you do not want to get them mixed up with your personal emails. At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter, but it will make life easier for you in the long run.
- Sign Up To Multiple Survey Companies: I really cannot stress this more. It’s simple really, the more legitimate paid survey companies you sign up with, the more money you can make. Even if you sign up to lets say, 5, the surveys coming in are easily manageable by you. They don’t flood your email with like 10 a day, so signing up to more will increase the amount of surveys you do, therefore earning you more money, and that is the goal your looking for right?
- Profile Screening Surveys: Now when you sign up for an account, you will be asked multiple questions, which will evaluate what surveys will be sent to you. The broader your answers, the better the results are going to be for you! Lets say you live alone, no kids, no hobbies and no car. What are you going to survey? Not much! But if your married, have kids, have interests in things, it’s going to help you immensely. Another large factor is what you actually purchase with your income you earn. So if you are the ultimate consumer put it in! They will love you. Now I’m not saying LIE, because that’s wrong. What I am trying to say is, answer truthfully, and list everything you can so you have the absolute best chance of getting all those surveys!
- Stick At It for at Least One Month: Some websites tell you that if you sign up with them, you will be making hundreds of dollars a week. That is not reality in most cases. It will take a few weeks for the ball to get rolling, but keep at it, and the results you are looking for will happen. When you have established yourself as a frequent and reliable survey taker, you WILL get the higher paid surveys given to you.
- Try to Respond to Survey Invitations ASAP: Every survey has a quota and needs only a limited number of respondents. So if you respond early your chances of qualifying for the survey will increase. The more you qualify, the more money you will make taking surveys.